Happy Birthday Bay Horse Inn! It's been a great 1st year!

It's hard to believe we are celebrating one year since opening our doors September 15, 2016.  We have truly been so blessed and fortunate to host so many incredible events!  

Ground breaking with Mayor Mark Myers and City Council Representatives.

Ground breaking with Mayor Mark Myers and City Council Representatives.

Two years ago Bay Horse Inn owner Amanda Cottingham began putting her vision into plans for developing an event barn unlike any other. She broke ground February 29 and under 6 months later the barn opened on September 15, 2017. 

Bay Horse Inn has been host to 124 total events. Weddings made up just over over 40% and the other 60% were a combination of corporate events, fundraisers, community events, anniversary celebrations as well as birthday parties, retirement parties and even celebrations of life.  The holidays were a very successful time at the barn from the Breakfast with Santa to corporate events and even end of year celebrations for many local businesses and a New Years Eve gala.  The barn has had several community events and enjoys giving back to the community by auctioning several Saloon parties and tickets to events.

In the barn’s first year we were rated #1 for Best Wedding Venue on Indy A List. We also received the Pride and Progress Award for new construction by the Greater Greenwood Chamber of Commerce.

There has been some growth within the barn as Amanda Cottingham, the owner of the Bay Horse Inn, consistently looks for ways to improve and service customers better. You'll find many upgrades on the property including a ‘first look’ set of doors tucked into the woods for brides and grooms, a new path leading into the woods, additional landscaping and a variety of props for those hosting events to borrow. When asked, ‘What are your plans for the future?’, Amanda replied, “I hope to host more events and weddings at the barn and know that we will constantly need to evolve with what our clients want and need. We have been so fortunate to have been chosen to host these special events and want to ensure we provide the best experience possible for our clients and their guests.” 

Our finished interactive art, by Brandi Cottingham, will be revealed 9/27/17.

Our finished interactive art, by Brandi Cottingham, will be revealed 9/27/17.

To celebrate the one year anniversary the barn is throwing a party on Wednesday, September 27th in the Saloon and back patio. It will be a perfect fall evening to listen to live music by Phil Pierle, play corn hole, enjoy food trucks and a cash bar. We will also reveal the interactive art that began at our grand opening on September 15, 2016.  Tickets are just $10 each and include one call beverage ticket.  Doors open at 5:30p.m. and the music begins at 6:00 p.m. Our(Must be 21 or over, with ID to attend.) Visit our website or facebook event for additional details.

Buy tickets at the door.